What Information Does Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso Gather?
The privacy of our clients and our site visitors at Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso is essential to us. This is why we clearly show you our policies and believe in complete transparency. As technology and the world around us changes, we will continue to update these policies to inform you better. Check back often to see the latest updates to our policies. If you wish, you can always contact us requesting the latest information and to be notified of changes through our online contact page.
We want to start by stating we will not sell your information. Any information we gather is solely for our use in providing a more customized user experience and take care of you as someone interested in our products and services or as an active client of Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso.
Cookies & Location Information
- Site Cookie - these cookies are used only on this site and related to tracking your being logged into the system and seeing how we can better improve our offerings for customer needs.
- Google/Third-party Cookie - We utilize Google Analytics and Google Ads on our site to track what pages you go to and in what order you visit the pages. On top of that, we use a variety of programs like HotJar, MailMunch, Facebook Pixel, and other programs to provide you an enhanced service.
We have absolutely no problems if you opt to block cookies on the site. By doing so some services may be limited or not available. All of the public functions of the site are available without cookies.
Harassment and Abuse
Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso will not tolerate abuse of any kind towards it's employees. This includes verbal harassment, yelling, swearing, rudeness, threats, or any intentionally disruptive behavior directed at Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso or any of it's employees or agents. You agree to engage Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso employees in a professional manner whether in email, support tickets, live chat, forums, or telephone calls. You agree that any abuse originating from you toward a Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso employee for any reason, even regarding a breach by Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso, will be construed as a violation of this agreement. No refunds will be provided for any service termination which arises as a result of a violation of this clause.
IP Address Information
Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso administers the network on which customer servers reside. The customer cannot use IP addresses which were not assigned to them by Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso staff. A dedicated IP address, that will be released to the client can be done for a fee if the hosting server allows the transfer of the IP address. Not all hosting providers allow this. Before you receive this Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso will receive written authorization and provided to you if this is available. Otherwise the any dedicated IP address will be released back to the hosting provider.
Intellectual Property Rights
Material accessible to you through Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso's Services may be subject to protection under the United States or other copyright laws, or laws protecting trademarks, trade secrets or proprietary information. Except when expressly permitted by the owner of such rights, you must not use Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso or its servers and network in a manner that would infringe, violate, dilute or misappropriate any such rights, with respect to any material, which you access or receive through the Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso Network. If you use a domain name in connection with Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso or similar service, you must not use that domain name in violation of any trademark, service mark, or similar rights of any third party.
Customers may not use the Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso Network with an attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for the customer, logging into a server or account the customer is not expressly authorized to access, password cracking, probing the security of other networks in search of weakness, or violation of any other organization's security policy. Customers may not attempt to interfere or deny service to any user, host, or network. This includes, but is not limited to, flooding, mail bombing, or other deliberate attempts to overload or crash a host or network.
Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations. Users who violate system or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. You are solely responsible for any security breaches affecting servers or accounts under your control. If your server or website is responsible for or involved in an attack on or unauthorized access into another server or system; Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso will shut it down immediately. You will pay any charges resulting from the cost to correct security breaches affecting Blackbird Cafe Valparaiso or any of its other customers.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your online store and products and all contents and materials appearing online or on your products, including without limitation:
- The accuracy and appropriateness of content and materials appearing within the store or related to your products.
- Ensuring that the content and materials appearing within the store or related to your products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- Ensuring that the content and materials appearing within the store or related to your products are not libelous or otherwise illegal. You will be solely responsible for the final calculation and application of shipping and sales tax. You will also be solely responsible for accepting, processing, and filling any customer orders, and for handling any customer inquiries or complaints arising there from.
- You are also responsible for the security of any customer credit card numbers and related customer information you may access as a result of conducting electronic commerce transactions through your website. You will keep all such information confidential and will use the same degree of care and security as you use with your confidential information.